Friday 26 August 2011

Panic ...

I realise that it's been quite a while since I last posted, you probably all assume that I'm keeping ok, so I thought I would drop you a quick update. I've really let myself go over the past month or so and my OCD seems to be getting worse, or at least I seem to be noticing things more!

I recently graduated from university, so I suppose my life has changed quite a bit over the past few months, also I'm in limbo as to what I'm going to do next. It's probably too complicated and personal to type detail on this here, besides it will be obvious to people who know me that it's me behind this blog. All I need to share is that my decision are in limbo and I'm a bit scared. 

In terms of OCD my obsessional slowness is getting much worse, I feel physically sick if I have to wake up early and start getting ready pretty much straight away. Everything just seems like a mess, things are getting worse than they were and insomnia has also began to set in. 

I guess I'm in a bad mood so I'll write here soon.

Best Wishes 

No comments:

Post a Comment